Overseen: First World Complaints

Bwog’s ever-seasonably dressed Victoria Wills chanced upon this bit of weather-related angst in Hamilton 413.

Famous last words

Click to show comments

@Anonymous Wait, so I can just write my inane thoughts on a chalkboard and they’ll be posted onto Bwog? Why have I been making snow penises all these years? Should have realized it was overkill…

@Anonymous FAVORITE COMMMENT

2. also anonymous says:

@also anonymous but a snow penis is a snow penis is a snow penis.

@Anonymous global warming, anyone?

@Anonymous Sorry, kids, but Manhattan gets very little snow. Generally only in January and February.

@Anonymous ^ = Debbie Downer

1. ... says:

@... um, no. it seems that a lot of people seem to be glossing right over the most important point here… the weather gods have shown themselves to be unbelievably benevolent this fall.

it’s december 7th, and they haven’t even put the tarps out yet. it should be like, really, really miserably freezing right now, and it’s really not at all… (especially if you compare with last year…)

• Yes says:

@Yes THE HEAT IS TOO DAMN HIGH.

@Anonymous THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH.*

…oh wait, I see what you did there.

;D

@Anonymous HEY WAIT YOU JUST EXPLAINED THE JOKE.

…oh wait, I see you’re self-aware.

1. Helen Keller says:

@Helen Keller You made a reference to someone’s self referencing. Oh wait, I see what… actually, no. No I do not.

1. hahaha says:

@hahaha Helen Keller is deaf not blind! hahahaha, wait really? she’s blind?

@Anonymous i hate this person.

• Ad

Have Your Say

WHY WOULD YOU PUT NUDES AS YOUR BACKROUND, you will get in trouble in like 0.02 seconds, this is (read more)
    How To Impress Your Class Crush On Zoom
    October 31, 2020
    You really expect me to put a nude as my bg in class??????????????? WHAT KIND OF- (read more)
    How To Impress Your Class Crush On Zoom
    October 30, 2020
    Oh goodness This happened to me today but worse becuse my friend scream out "ooouuu you farted!!!" ahh it (read more)
    How To Recover From Farting On Zoom: A Step-By-Step Guide
    October 30, 2020
    I need to know what kind of bread you have. Please. (read more)
    Dress Up As Alma (And Other Statues) For Halloween