Copy Edit

Women’s Track and Field Wins the League

Columbia won its first Ivy League Heptagonal Indoor Track & Field Championship in school history today. We have no idea how T&F works, but they earned 124 points. On a side note, keep a look out for full BwogSports coverage later tonight.

Congrats!

team via Columbia Athletics

• bottom right says:

@bottom right brunette. hot. got a name babe?

1. I'm pretty sure says:

@I'm pretty sure she does have a name. Possibly proof of citizenship too.

1. bottom right says:

@bottom right my apologies for stating the obvious. but perhaps despite my 770 Critical Reasoning score on the SAT, my humbleness compels me to ask, “I failed to reason what this young woman’s name is. So could one of my Columbia classmates, or even the woman herself, enlighten me on the particulars of her nomenclature? I am simply curious about her, in an environment where most women are disturbingly and perturbingly gross.”

thank you. your prompt response is appreciated.

1. SEAS says:

@SEAS My 800 Verbal score tells you to suck my dick.

2. CU girl says:

@CU girl you are the perfect example of how every second guy on this campus is a total douchebag

p.s. 800 on the math. both times. suck it.

1. sup girl says:

@sup girl How you livin’?

• SO THEY BEAT CORNELL?! says:

@SO THEY BEAT CORNELL?! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYAYAYAYAY!!!!

my boyfriend goes to cornell. we made a bet that if a team from columbia beats a team from cornell [any team] he will have to give me 45 minutes of oral sex hehehe.

ya hear that boy?? better start workin those tongue muscles cause when i see you next friday night….yiiiiiiipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedideop dowopdewadada

signed, overjoyed cc girl currently skyping you at starbucks

1. you need a new boyfriend says:

@you need a new boyfriend he’s out of your LEAGUE. get it? LEAGUE? hah!

Columbia CC > Yale School of Forestry > Cornell Engineering > Dartmouth Engineering > NYU Stern > Columbia SEAS > Rest of Cornell.

2. I'm totally says:

@I'm totally stalking you at starbucks.

3. Protip: says:

@Protip: you sound like a fucking harpy.

@Anonymous WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIONS ARE SPEEDY!!!

• This is says:

@This is awesome!! congrats to the whole team!!

• Verbal Score? says:

@Verbal Score? Isnt that pre-2004 SATs?

@Anonymous CONGRATS TO THE TEAM!!!

@Anonymous Congratulations ladies! You make Columbia proud!

@Anonymous Congratulations! Columbia women’s track and field team is GREAT!!!!!