Copy Edit

Pregame with Pizza

Tonight is the first Thursday of the year, so be smart and fill up with charitable carbs before you head out into the wine-dark night. Peer Health Exchange is hosting an event at 8 pm in the East Ramp Lounge in Lerner. If our helpful graphic wasn’t enough, there will be pizza at this event. Just be sure to brush up on your health activism in between greasy bites. No word on whether the pies will be Koronet’s or V&T’s.

Goo via MyPizzaBrothers

@Anonymous I’ve had pretty bad diarrhea for the past two days.

@Anonymous replenish your body with coconut water

2. The Runny Shadow says:

@The Runny Shadow …did I come at a bad time?

• We need help bwog says:

@We need help bwog That’s ok for you CC folk, but us SEAS guys are going solo tonight. How the hell do I get rid of my cum after I’m done – the trash chutes are locked. I guess the same applies with couples with their condoms. Do I just toss my cum bag into a trashcan outside?

@Anonymous the same question applies to all trash with smells.

@Anonymous Why is there no “koronay” tag on this post?

shit bwog get it together