Bwoglines: Google Edition
The target audience for Google Nose
Google has announced multiple new features from its many services today.
- Gmail announced Gmail blue, a revolutionary new interface for Google’s e-mail service.
- YouTube has decided that they have had enough submissions to their long submission contest, and will shut down for 10 years to select a winner.
- Google Maps has added a treasure map to its array of views; now you can use it to find treasure and get rich, you might as well drop out of college!
- Google Nose, a new feature that allows you to smell the things you search for, has been added to your search capabilities!
- Google Japan has created a new, single-touch input system called “patter” .
Amazing that they’re announcing so much stuff on the same day!
Maybe he would fall for this via Shutterstock