Class Registration Starts Tomorrow

Bwog pulling its hair out realizing it still has core and major requirements to fulfill

Don’t worry—we’re freaking out too. Take deep breaths. Build your schedule.

ssollolz via Wikimedia Commons

• CC'13 says:

@CC'13 teeheehee

• Hmm... says:

@Hmm... What date did we get an email about this? I had no idea… worried my email is not forwarding properly…

1. Alexandra says:

@Alexandra Nope, no email – you’re just expected to intrinsically know this stuff

• CC'14 says:

@CC'14 Lol at this rising senior stuff. So I guess now’s when I should actually start paying attention to fulfilling my requirements? How am I supposed to complete all this next year?

1. guuurl says:

@guuurl you had 3 yrs to think about that. get yo act together. *z-snaps, sashays away*

@Anonymous I was scrolling down quickly and I thought this picture was of a pussy. Clearly I’ve been doing too much work lately.