Earth Week and Free Food
It’s green AND it’s food
Though Earth Day was on Monday, you can continue to get your fill of all things green and good for the environment with EcoReps’ events for today:
- 12 pm: EcoLions Shoe Drive at Lerner Table 3.
- 12 pm: Free seeds and pots for planting, outside of Furnald.
- 3:15 pm: Tour of Sun Works Center for Environmental Studies at the Manhattan School for Children. Departs from SIPA, and you should register!
Free food today includes:
- 5 pm: Financial Aid’s study break in Lerner’s Satow Room. There will be snacks, and you can chat about the exciting reapplication process.
- 7:30 pm: Men of Color Alliance is hosting “Wings and Things” for self-identified men of color at the IRC (114th Street) with buffalo wings and other snacks.
- 8 pm: Delta GDP is discussing sustainable development in third-world countries in Hamilton 707. Unspecified free food and drinks will be provided.
The heart of Bwog via Shutterstock