Free Pinkberry RIGHT NOW

sorry sorry sorry

RUN

Apologies for the late notice (#ButlerBrain), but there is free Pinkberry, in multiple flavors, out in the Broadway, McBain and Ruggles lobbies, courtesy of your lovely Block CAs.  Get there quickly–they’re packing up shop at 2 pm!

Various delicacies via Shutterstock

• No there ain't says:

@No there ain't Bitches lied/ran out

@Anonymous day 2 1:50pm: I crawl warily out of my Broadway single. My eyes not yet adjusted to the fluorescent lighting, I struggle to find the elevators. I descend to the lobby where I scour for the promised edibles–anything, even wafer crumbs would suffice to quell these pangs. nothing. I turn back, my hopes of an icey froyo treat extinguished

• Dylan says:

@Dylan Yeah. We started at 1PM. Got mad rushed. It was all gone by 1:15PM
    #sorrybutyoushouldbeontimeifyouwanttogetwhatyouwantinlife

@Anonymous well i’m going to be on time when i kick your ass

@Anonymous #yousnoozeyoulose would have sufficed

1. Dylan says:

@Dylan sorry. I’m straight up tired of putting in hard work and having people complain about it. I ordered everything and set it up. It’s not my fault that people weren’t on time. We’re all adults. Act like an adult and take responsibility for what you do.

@Anonymous Maybe if you hadn’t advertised the event as being from 1-2 PM instead of 1 PM when you knew supplies wouldn’t last, people wouldn’t be as “late” as they were. People here are used to free things running out, whether it’s Korilla or Bacchanal t-shirts, but those are tied to events that have specific starting times.

@Anonymous 1pm sounds like a pretty specific start time to me…

• BSGS says:

@BSGS Speaking as a former pinkberry manager and as “froyo” expert (I once saved a baby from the grinding blades of a yogurt machine): if you kids ate that shit, you might die. Really.

@Anonymous @Anonymous:
    As an intelligent Columbia student, you should understand the principles of supply and demand. A limited supply of pinkberry (given away for free) probably isn’t going to last a whole hour. If you really want free stuff, you should be, at the very least, on time.

If you aren’t on time, I have no sympathy that you missed out.

#cantwaittograduate