Our Preference for Cheese Over Oral Sex Is Still Making News

Fromage ’13, thanks for keeping us relevant.

“Seven years they’ve been asking students at Columbia, would you rather give up cheese or oral sex…I don’t know why!!” via Youtube

• CC13 says:

@CC13 Those idiots have clearly never had a shroom burger from Shake Shack.

1. Please clarify says:

@Please clarify I don’t get this reference?

1. CC13 says:

@CC13 @Please clarify: Go to the restaurant Shake Shack(366 Columbus Ave), and order a shroom burger. I don’t care if you like hamburgers, damnit, trust me. Order the shroom burger. You will thank me later.

• Blunts in Butler says:

@Blunts in Butler Like without cheese, how the fuck am I supposed to cure the munchies?

@Anonymous The most surprising part is that cheese is more favored among women than among men. Let’s be real: women get the much better deal in oral sex. (I’m a woman)

@Anonymous the fact that they can’t find more compelling stories is telling of the quality of their news program. why is this news??? Let’s be real tho – no more cheeseburgers?? PIZZA?! COME ON MAN

@Anonymous I have never seen two people so baffled by “humor” in my entire life.

• CC '16 says:

@CC '16 Why do you have to have just one or the other? Can I have both?

1. because says:

@because then it wouldn’t be “would you rather”…?

1. Jaded Graduate Student says:

@Jaded Graduate Student @because But what if there minut is the possibility of both oral sex AND cheese!?! This is Columbia, it’s a big school and you never know what people are into.

• Jaded Graduate Student says:

@Jaded Graduate Student As a fan of both (safe) oral fixation and cheese, I don’t think the sheer palette of cheeses has been brought up here. Some people like hard aged-cheeses like cheddar; some like veiny blues like Stiltons, some like them smoked or washed in brines. Some prefer buffalo milk, some prefer Velvetta. Some are more musty and savory, others are maybe on the sweeter, grassier side. There are some awesome cheeses that can be find in any dairy section that virtually anyone can enjoy and others just require more refined palette. Smegma is kind of like a cheese, both men and women have it and I’m sure everybody’s tastes a little different. I say that Columbia learns to love both its cheese and oral sex equally.

@Anonymous They’ve clearly never seen the cheese aisle at Westside.