Bwog Asked: What Are You Doing For Thanksgiving?
Nom nom nom
Yes, we know you were all waiting for this question in our Bwog Asked series. Tonight, Bwoggers ventured to Butler to see what all of you are doing for the impending Thanksgiving break.
- Going home to Maryland
- Going to my Grandma’s house in Queens
- Going home and Black Friday shopping because it’s the first year I’m allowed to (my mom used to think I would get trampled)
- Bartending 3 times. And feasting with my roommates
- *blank, sad stare* nothing
- Family dinner with friends from Mexico
- Going with my girlfriend’s friend’s family to upstate New York
- Laughing at the shit my grandparents say
- Going home to my house in Philadelphia
- Going home, nothing too crazy
Imagine if this was from the dining hall via Shutterstock