Tree Lights Going Up On College Walk

If you’re returning to campus after a fall break filled with family, hometown friends, and studying lazing around in bed, you’ll notice that Facilities has started to install lights on the College Walk trees. Stay tuned for an announcement for the tree-lighting ceremony in a week or so.

hallelujah glory on high

The lights are actually lit before the ceremony to test them. Shh, don’t tell anyone.

• Hardhat says:

@Hardhat Yay, I’m famous.

• cc15 says:

@cc15 I’M SO EXCITED

• seas '13 alum says:

@seas '13 alum I didn’t go to homecoming, but I am coming back for this year’s tree lighting!

1. Dont know who it is, but says:

@Dont know who it is, but that makes my day

or not

• No Love says:

@No Love for Thanksgiving…. in a week or so is a week or so too soon. Let’s not rush our holidays, C.U. Respect the turkey, stuffing and booze binge.

• Pun Crock says:

@Pun Crock Wow, why is he doing this? This is high TREAson, I hope he LEAVES that tree alone! He should emBARK on something else.

1. Sad Alum says:

@Sad Alum 1. Alan! Is that you?

2. : (

Sigh. So the only time I was able to make it to the tree lighting ceremony was freshman year, and every single year afterwards I’d have class at exactly the same they’d be distributing free hot chocolate and general holiday cheer.
      :( :( :( 4eversad:( :( :(

• rape culture says:

@rape culture that is all.