Bwog Asked: What Did You Do For Valentine’s Day?
Written by Bwog Staff
This weekend of romance has come to an end. Scurrying back into their camped out spots in Butler, Bwoggers stopped to ask a few of tonight’s patrons what they did for Valentine’s Day.
- I went to a party at Harvard
- I cooked dinner and watched Blue Valentine. Realized there are more fucked up relationships than mine.
- I went to dinner and a shitty movie. We left halfway through.
- I went to the basketball game, and that’s pretty much it.
- I went to the basketball game and my friends almost died of sadness.
- I celebrated Galentines day. We had tea and little sandwiches.
- Hung out
- When was Valentine’s Day?
- Nothing worth you writing about
- This is embarrassing. My friend from high school was visiting so I ate mac ‘n’ cheese at her house.
- I drank a lot of wine.
- House of Cards marathon.
- The library
- I drank wine with some friends
Trying too hard via Shutterstock
Tags: blue valentine: the perfect romcom of our generation, bwog asked, house of cards was the only thing to look forward to, mama bwog will always be your galentine, people go to basketball games?, so much wiiiiiiiine, you guys are no fun