Bwog Asked: What Did You Do For Valentine’s Day?

"I hope there's wine in here"

“I hope there’s wine in here”

This weekend of romance has come to an end. Scurrying back into their camped out spots in Butler, Bwoggers stopped to ask a few of tonight’s patrons what they did for Valentine’s Day.

Hallway

• I went to a party at Harvard
  • I cooked dinner and watched Blue Valentine. Realized there are more fucked up relationships than mine.
  • I went to dinner and a shitty movie. We left halfway through.
  • I went to the basketball game, and that’s pretty much it.
  • I went to the basketball game and my friends almost died of sadness.
  • I celebrated Galentines day. We had tea and little sandwiches.

5th Floor

• Hung out
  • When was Valentine’s Day?
  • Nothing worth you writing about

6th Floor

• This is embarrassing. My friend from high school was visiting so I ate mac ‘n’ cheese at her house.
  • I drank a lot of wine.
  • House of Cards marathon.
  • The library
  • I drank wine with some friends

Trying too hard via Shutterstock

• Peaches says:

@Peaches I watched an embarrassing amount of House of Cards while wallowing around in my loneliness.

• Cream Soda says:

@Cream Soda Who needs a girlfriend when you’ve got a handle and House of Cards?

1. Twerkin Trina says:

@Twerkin Trina who needs a girlfriend when you’ve got palmela

• no shame says:

@no shame there is nothing embarrassing about mac and cheese. nothing!

• BluntsInButler says:

@BluntsInButler I smoked a fat one for all the single ladies out there

• hey says:

@hey please shut the fuck up. i’m tired of reading your unfunny comments.

• hahaha says:

@hahaha The Blue Valentine answer was, hands-down, the best answer here. That movie makes me happy about my past relationships, too.

1. Pines says:

@Pines (commenting as me, not as Bwog Staff)

Unfortunately, I watched it with my boyfriend, haha.