Bacchanal 2014: The Day After

The sun is shining and the birds are singing. However, most of Columbia is still probably hiding under a sheet and trying to forget every decision that was made yesterday. Reflecting on those decisions and the shitshow that was yesterday, here’s a final roundup of the tips Bwog received in that Bacchanal daze.

Here are some of the classy, hopefully unidentifiable Snapchats that Bwog’s account received yesterday. Remember to add thebwog as a friend on Snapchat to keep sending us filtered regrets!

The dark aftermath:

• “My whole suite passed out by nine except for trips to the bathroom. Can’t decide if I’m proud of our Bacchanal game or disappointed in our post-Bacchanal game.”
  • “I was passed out by 5:30, exhausted from crying into the grass.”
  • “Tried going to JJ’s afterwards, but the place was packed with drunk people so we noped the fuck out of there.”
  • Overheard: “She tripped over this girl and noticed that she was passed out, so we called CAVA. But if we hadn’t tripped over her, we would’ve just thought she was another sunbather and she would’ve been there for a while like that. The $150 that CAVA workers get during Bacchanal is NOT WORTH IT.”
  • “My mom called me in the middle of Bacchanal. I was like ‘DECLINE.'”
  • “I found my wallet. I mean, at least some of it.”

• Thumbs up, Bacchanal.. says:

@Thumbs up, Bacchanal.. thumbs down, lupe.

@Anonymous flaxo and chainsmokers

@Anonymous Chainsmokers should have wrapped up the dau

@Anonymous I really hope this shit is done with and cleaned up by the time I get to work tonight…

• 3 row pong? says:

@3 row pong? Amateurs.

1. Fast game turnover is important, mmmmk? says:

@Fast game turnover is important, mmmmk? Not all of us play with our roommate drinking exclusively double IPAs while listening to The Black Keys.

Also, it’s called “6 cup,” amateur.

What's your preferred method to beat the cold?

It has been this way for at least fifty years, this is nothing new. School does start the Tuesday after (read more)
    Callout: So, Where Are Our Grades?
    January 10, 2019
    I've been here since 1984, and I don't remember Reading Week ever being more (or less) than 3 days--am I (read more)
    Callout: So, Where Are Our Grades?
    January 10, 2019

Callout: So, Where Are Our Grades?
    January 10, 2019
    Callout: So, Where Are Our Grades?
    January 10, 2019
    Sorry, the professulas finally kept their promise that if Trump was elected, they would emigrate to CHina as organ donors. (read more)
    Callout: So, Where Are Our Grades?
    January 9, 2019
    This is a bigger root problem is the administration's inexplicable commitment to starting the term the day after Labor Day. (read more)
    Callout: So, Where Are Our Grades?
    January 9, 2019