So you think Bwog might be the place for you, but you don’t think you quite want to commit to being a Daily Editor. There are many other ways to get involved with Bwog as a first-year, including applying to be a Staff Writer. Staff writer responsibilities involve generating content for the site, attending weekly meetings, and writing up articles.
We are looking for first-year students as well as any new students to Columbia, but anyone with an interest in writing for Bwog is welcome to apply. Please send us your completed application to email@example.com by 11:59 PM on Tuesday, September 15. You are welcome to apply for both a Daily Editor position and a Staff Writer position with the same application, but please indicate your preference. If you want to hear more about what it’s like to be on Bwog, come to our first open meeting this Sunday, September 13, at 7 PM! There will be snacks.
- Tell us about one Bwog post you liked, one post you didn’t like, and why for both.
- What is your favorite tag?
- Come up with three sample post ideas that you would like to see on Bwog.
- Draw Bwog.
- Why do you want to join Bwog?
- What do you think Bwog is?
- You’re taking Bwog out on a date! What would you do? Where would you go?
- What about Columbia might you be interested in writing about?
- Send us a screenshot or list of the bookmarked Favorites on your browser.
- Do you have prior experience writing or editing for a publication? If yes, describe this experience.