On Friday night, fire trucks swarmed outside Shapiro in response to a fire on the fourth floor. Since then, Bwog has received a tip saying that the fire started inside a soap dispenser (something that would not typically catch on fire accidentally), apparently leading RAs and other ResLife staff to believe that the fire was started intentionally. We reached out to Schapiro’s Hall Director for comment, but we have yet to receive a response.
So, is there an arsonist living in Schapiro? There may be! We’ll update this post if we hear anything new.