Field Notes: Homecoming Edition
This weekend at Bwog was full of homecoming fun, food, and mishaps.
Bwog went to homecoming:
- Threw a really cute homecoming breakfast party with Bellinis made from five (5) fresh peaches, matcha crepes, and bagels!
- Played my didgeridoo at homecoming!!!!
- Told everyone I wouldn’t get hungover after day drinking at homecoming :( proceeded to get very hungover after day drinking at homecoming :(
- Got responsibly drunk for homecoming and still proceeded to get hungover at 7 pm.
- Played with the band at homecoming!!!
- Was sober all weekend???!?!
- Scored a free SEAS scarf at homecoming. I don’t go to SEAS.
- Did my stats HW while still actively drunk from homecoming but the stats made more sense that way??
Bwog had and made some food:
- Made yummy hot pot with my best friends!
- Had roti roll for the first time and my life will never be the same again.
- Wore a suit and had a chocolate dip cone in midtown.
- Made grilled cheese for and talked with some middle school friends for hours on a school night :’)
Bwog had some mishaps:
- Went to Brooklyn to attend a taping of my favorite podcast and have dinner with one of my favorite former Bwoggers (but was 30 minutes late because I got on the N instead of the Q like a fool).
- Tripped on the sidewalk on my way to the subway. didn’t realize I had torn up my knees until I got to the station and someone pointed out both my legs were covered in blood.
- Went to review a performance for a class per the professors recommendation and it turned out to be at a bar/nightclub.
And everything else in between:
- Went to the literal butler stacks and didn’t even see people having sex.
- Went straight from dungeons & dragons to rooftop bar hopping.
- Met the world’s most Californian man. He was from Brooklyn.
- Slept for 12 hours after homecoming.
- Scratched the soft head of my favorite bodega cat.
- FINALLY hooked up with my crush.
- Met and held an adorable baby.
- Stole dirt from the planter on the Plimpton terrace so I could plant a seed because I want a friend.
Columbia via Bwog Archives