Campus Dining Halls As Oprah Quotes
It’s the collaboration between mediocre food and inspiring quotes you never knew you needed. On some level, you subconsciously manifested this post into existence. Congratulations.
- Ferris Commons: “I would like to thank the people who’ve brought me those dark moments, when I felt most wounded, betrayed. You have been my greatest teachers.”
- John Jay: “My idea of heaven is a great big baked potato and someone to share it with.”
- JJ’s Place: “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.”
- Diana: “There is one irrefutable law of the universe: We are each responsible for our own life. If you’re holding anyone else accountable for your happiness, you’re wasting your time. You must be fearless enough to give yourself the love you didn’t receive.”
- Hewitt: “I was once afraid of people saying, “Who does she think she is?” Now I have the courage to stand and say, ‘This is who I am.’”
I intentionally left some blank space between the quotes so that you can pause and reflect on your experience in these dining halls and how the quotes may echo those or bring to light a truth you knew deep down but never truly accepted. Now go, reader. Achieve your wildest dreams. Go to Ferris on a Sunday. Be free.
Freedom Dove via Pixabay