Field Notes: Artistic Edition
Bwog kept it artsy, goofy, and feely this weekend.
Bwog takes on art:
- Saw frozen 2 wine drunk with friends. Didn’t follow the plot at all (and Elsa isn’t gay guys, sad).
- Got tickets to one of my favorite artists of all time the day of their concert with another Bwogger.
- Finessed our way to an amazing section.
- Went to 3 shows this weekend—they were all amazing!
- Watched Zodiac with my girlfriend on Friday night, and then freaked the fuck out when someone started ringing my doorbell aggressively at 6:00am on Saturday morning, totally expecting to get murdered.
- Went to Nitehawk in Brooklyn for the first time; realized that few things in life are better than eating barbacoa empanadas in a movie theater.
- Saw SO much theatre and dance on campus. People around here are crazy talented.
Bwog kept it goofy:
- Took a thicc nap under a nice blanket, with the rain pattering outside… it was a dream.
- Wore cargo pants. They’re great!
- Had a friend massage my shoulder – I had to tell her to continue even if I said “ow” and to stop only at our safeword(s) (“carrots and peas”) .
- Met some friends in Riverside to smoke only to discover none of us had brought weed.
- Have my first actual leadership role on campus and have no idea what my responsibilities are.
- Tried my friend’s homemade mulled wine and ate a pile of Christmas cookies despite it being November.
- Arrived at JJ’s, only to find that I was out of swipes. Hubris.
- Accidentally networked.
- Went with my friend to a sex store to watch her purchase a 6 foot whip.
Bwog had feelings:
- Cried in public! In Diana! On a Saturday night!
- Had a long, cathartic convo with my friend and felt better.
- Moped around briefly because the guy I *had a moment with* didn’t text me to hang out like he said he would (also realized the aforementioned guy and I signed up for the same 10 person class next semester).
- Made Friendsgiving plans with my best friends from home and felt a lot of love ❤️.
- Dude confessed feelings for me. Gave him a big ole hug.
- Went out to brunch with a guy that I like! held hands in the rain and shared some sweet blueberry pancakes.
Art thingy via Pixabay