Go For A Walk In Riverside Park With Someone You Love
It’s a goddamn beautiful day outside. Go enjoy it.
The best decision I have made today was my decision to go for a walk in Riverside Park with my best friend. Here is a non-exhaustive list of reasons why I believe you should drop everything, and follow suit:
- The weather is gorgeous.
- (1.b., technically) The sun is shining, so you get can some Vitamin D. Healthy choices only!
- There are SO many nice dogs in Riverside. All of them want to be your friend!
- It’s important for your brain to see things like trees and large bodies of water. Riverside Park offers both.
- Walking and talking is a delightful way to catch up with someone you love. Amy Poehler, who is my everything, calls this “walking the beat”. Fantastic!
- If you’re feeling ambitious, walk fast, skip, run, or do whatever you want! Call that exercise.
- You get to see people that are not college-aged. That’s right, babies and old people still exist!
I hope I have sufficiently convinced you. Now, get outta here!
Riverside Park in (the soon-to-come!) spring, via Bwog Archives