Signs You Should Switch Rooms
Written by Sarah Harty
Despite it being quite late in the semester, it’s also roommate switching season. While most of us at least tolerate those who live with us, some aren’t so lucky. If this is you, you probably know it. However, if you’re on the fence about changing rooms, here are some criteria you may want to consider:
You should think about switching roommates if…
- They constantly sexile you.
- They constantly sexile you and then they don’t even have sex. They just, like, cuddle or something.
- They never wash their sheets or towels. Like, ever.
- They don’t wake you up when you’re sleeping through a class.
- Their cleaning habits or lack thereof are basically an open invitation for vermin.
- They unironically have the “Keep Calm and Carry On” poster.
- They don’t understand the concept of headphones.
- You loan them something and later find it on Buy/Sell/Trade.
- They screenshot all your snapchats.
- They use the phrase “Saturdays are for the boys”.
Tags: fr though if you're worried about your safety in your room please switch, if im sleeping through my 8:40 pls wake me up!!!, my roommate did the sexiling without sex thing, some of these are serious some of these less so