Because We Play Nice

Gothamist discovers the Splogs

And, yes, we’ve decided to re-christen the Spec Blogs the Splogs. Any objections?

• A Z says:

@A Z not from me.

• selfish crab says:

@selfish crab I can’t tell if that was a purposeful reference to spam blogs. Can you spell it out for me?

• B says:

@B Nope. No connection between the Bwog and Bloody Wall of Gore, no connection between the Splog and splogs.

• me says:

@me Check the update — bwogs is linked now too.

• S says:

@S I was searching for Bloody Wall of Gore and this popped up. Huh.

• JesusLOVEBOY7 says:

@JesusLOVEBOY7 I’m confused. Where’s the Blood? Where’s the Walls? Where’s the Gore?

Spookiest place on campus (and why)?

Best Bwog article ever? I think so. (read more)
    Bwog Fights The Sculptures
    November 11, 2019
    go to the dunkin' on 104th and amsterdam!! also you should just take one day to walk all around the (read more)
    Dear Columbia: Why Donut You Get A Dunkin’ To Open Even Closer To Campus?
    November 11, 2019
    there's no way that tooth beats tightrope walker (read more)
    Bwog Fights The Sculptures
    November 11, 2019
    listen, here's what you're gonna want to do, pop down to your local target, get yourself a drip coffee machine (read more)
    Dear Columbia: Why Donut You Get A Dunkin’ To Open Even Closer To Campus?
    November 11, 2019