Because We Play Nice

Gothamist discovers the Splogs

And, yes, we’ve decided to re-christen the Spec Blogs the Splogs. Any objections?

• A Z says:

@A Z not from me.

• selfish crab says:

@selfish crab I can’t tell if that was a purposeful reference to spam blogs. Can you spell it out for me?

• B says:

@B Nope. No connection between the Bwog and Bloody Wall of Gore, no connection between the Splog and splogs.

• me says:

@me Check the update — bwogs is linked now too.

• S says:

@S I was searching for Bloody Wall of Gore and this popped up. Huh.

• JesusLOVEBOY7 says:

@JesusLOVEBOY7 I’m confused. Where’s the Blood? Where’s the Walls? Where’s the Gore?

What should you actually Venmo people for?

my god the most fragile ego in the world (read more)
    MoHi Grocery Store Power Ranking
    January 28, 2020
    Just casual muted jokes about how a Jewish home is worth mocking. Did Bwog support the New York ant Semitic (read more)
    MoHi Grocery Store Power Ranking
    January 28, 2020
    Yeah, so not a fan of those uppity fucking Jews and their aggressive Zionism, why can’t they just sit down, (read more)
    MoHi Grocery Store Power Ranking
    January 28, 2020
    Men and women do not belong spending the night together unless they are in committed relationships. Period. If two people (read more)
    “We Have Failed Them”: Building A World Of Better Sexual Citizens