The Weekend Starts Tomorrow Morning

Accuweather never lies! Finish everything you have to do until next Wednesday (which will be 66 and rainy) right now.

Update, 10:35pm: Unrelated, but also good: free cereal, massages and other nice things in Schapiro main lounge right now.

• sunsunsun says:

@sunsunsun i’m really glad yalls thought process was the same as mine. fun in the sun > senior night. ohhh sweet sacrifice.

• Ummmm WTF Bwog?? says:

@Ummmm WTF Bwog?? I heard there was a fucking virgin sacrifice on the sundial with people in cloaks and robes and creepy-ass chanting… yet no coverage? Does anyone know WTF was up??

1. holy shit says:

@holy shit woah. woah.

@Anonymous Yeah I saw that too, effing creepy. Any clue what was going on??

3. ya says:

@ya columbia science fiction club sacrificing to cthulu

4. can't wait says:

@can't wait for the campus to run red with the strawberry-scented blood of the innocents.

1. participant says:

@participant Chocolate, actually. This year was corn syrup + food coloring + cocoa mix, for extra thickness. Ia ia, Campus Crusade for Cthulhu!

5. cc says:

@cc ahahaha next year we’ll send a tip into bwog before we slay a virgin in the name of dead Cthulhu.

@Anonymous SUN SUN SUN HERE IT COMES

• SEAS. says:

@SEAS. of course because I’m in SEAS I have 3 major exams next week. i never get to see the sun.

1. also seas says:

@also seas troof.

2. bio major says:

@bio major ahh, taking way too many classes now

• Ad