Party Moved To Hartley Hospitality Desk

We’re hearing that, just like last year, seniors’ CUIDs were deactiviated at midnight along with the rest of the undergraduate population. Seniors are still living in their dorms, as they haven’t actually graduated yet, while 2013, 2012 and 2011 had to be out of their dorms by noon today. Same deal as last time, 2010: go to Hartley and get your ID reactivated. Let Bwog know if your CUID still isnt working after reactivation or if other Housing snafus pop up.

Click to show comments

• I think says:

@I think not

• dodge says:

@dodge Can we get into the gym still?

@Anonymous I’m a Barnard senior in Columbia housing, and as of two days ago my swipe access stopped working. I spent a ridiculous time in Hartley trying to get it fixed, and they ultimately told me that there was absolutely nothing they could do. Apparently every time I want to get into my dorm, I have to explain the situation to security and have them call Housing to verify I still live here. Awesome.

• Sweep access back? says:

@Sweep access back? When do we get swipe access back, I need to do an epic flyering mission

@Anonymous “What about swiping into Lerner for mail and Butler for books? Can we still do that?”
    dumb question, shouldn’t even be asking this

@Anonymous yes you can

• In the City for the Summer says:

@In the City for the Summer What about swiping into Lerner for mail and Butler for books? Can we still do that?

• JON says:

@JON In the spirit of Postcrypt, the administration should read this post and punish Housing for being retarded

• Ad

Have Your Say

AGJFFNNFHVIDVMVOYOUUUUYYYYYYGOGOGINNHYG TGOTOOIOGGJHHKINNHJ AssoppSM DDDDDDDMDMCMSAAASSSCMMFVVNMMMMCMCCKMFRMRMRYOUOUOUUOUYYJJFFFJFFFJFFFFJFJFJFFFFFJFFJFFYYJGGJWWFFGVUFVUFVBHFDJBFFFUJVRUBNFUV JUGJFI BGBGFBFGBFBFFFHHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHGHRHRHBVDJSSJUOYOYOYIUUJNNNNMM,O,MOKMMIOTHHDHFRIFoiytjghnf (read more)
    Butler Archetypes: Dicking Around
    October 26, 2020
    ILL TRY BUT IF THIS DOSENT WORK IM GOING TO BLOCK THIS WEBSITE (read more)
    How To Impress Your Class Crush On Zoom
    October 26, 2020
    Ok so i'm 11 and i'm on my nintendo and i'm really into this boy and i'm see if this (read more)
    How To Impress Your Class Crush On Zoom
    October 25, 2020
    this will go good but not having no pants on is to much but he's gonna love me after (read more)
    How To Impress Your Class Crush On Zoom