Perfectly Rolled

…we’re talking about cigars, silly! Bwog found a flyer for the Columbia University Cigar Society in Dodge the other day. Though their website doesn’t appear to have been updated for several years, Bwog is hopeful. If you know anything about this society of stogie enthusiasts, let us know in the comments!

• when says:

@when and where is it? I assume its BYOC?

• Alum says:

@Alum In the late 90s, just before my time at Columbia, this was one of the most subscribed clubs on campus.

@Anonymous This is AWESOME!

• so, lets says:

@so, lets bring it back!

• I will says:

@I will join this..but where is the poster from? looks like it might be happenin’

think about it, sitting on the low steps, shooting the shit with a couple guys while the stogs burn down..sounds great

1. excuse me but says:

@excuse me but you don’t “shoot” cigars.

@Anonymous you’re kind of annoying.

he said shooting the shit. as in shooting the breeze. not shooting cigars.

• coob says:

@coob i’ll head the blunts subcommittee

@Anonymous Bwog, do you know when heating gets turned on? I know they sent that email a couple weeks ago basically saying suck it up, but my Mcbain room is FREEZING so so so FRIGIID

1. tough it up brah says:

@tough it up brah ever heard of a sweater? do the carter: http://www.treehugger.com/cardigan.jpg