Apocalypse Now

IT’S HAILING.

Click to show comments

@Anonymous It’s sleet, ice crystals that didn’t melt into rain drops. Hail is meteorologically distinct.

@Anonymous THANK YOU.

• Hail to the Calvinist says:

@Hail to the Calvinist How the hail is the separation from the sinners and the elects going to happen?

@Anonymous Don’t taze me bro

• Typical Columbia Student says:

@Typical Columbia Student BWOG THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT HOW THE HELL DO I FIGURE OUT MY REGISTRATION TIME FOR CLASSES?

1. Eliza says:

@Eliza Fear not, freshperson! Sign onto your SSOL and your registration appointment will be the first thing you see.

• Ad

Have Your Say

I’m curious to find out what blog system you are using? I’m having some small security issues with my latest website (read more)
    All The Auditions (Happening In Hamilton This Week)
    October 28, 2020
    Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbled upon it ?? I am going to revisit once again (read more)
    All The Auditions (Happening In Hamilton This Week)
    October 28, 2020
    Cami finish your last semester. There is always time to spend in your company. Especially now that everything is (read more)
    Neither Hypersexual Nor Girl Boss-y: Parade Founder Cami Téllez’s Underwear Manifesto
    October 28, 2020
    Anyone ever notice that at bottom, Borat is mostly a repackaging of old Polish jokes? (read more)
    It’s Almost Judgement Day In America And The Moon Is Wet