Apocalypse Now

IT’S HAILING.

• Typical Columbia Student says:

@Typical Columbia Student BWOG THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT HOW THE HELL DO I FIGURE OUT MY REGISTRATION TIME FOR CLASSES?

1. Eliza says:

@Eliza Fear not, freshperson! Sign onto your SSOL and your registration appointment will be the first thing you see.

• Hail to the Calvinist says:

@Hail to the Calvinist How the hail is the separation from the sinners and the elects going to happen?

@Anonymous Don’t taze me bro

@Anonymous It’s sleet, ice crystals that didn’t melt into rain drops. Hail is meteorologically distinct.

@Anonymous THANK YOU.

Spookiest place on campus (and why)?

Of course, a Columbia student being jealous of an NYU student, makes sense /s (read more)
    Confession: I Destroyed The NYU Class Of 2023 GroupMe Chat
    November 17, 2019
    Oh come off it, guy. I’m an NYU undergrad and this is hilarious. (read more)
    Confession: I Destroyed The NYU Class Of 2023 GroupMe Chat
    November 17, 2019
    It sounds like you have way too much time on your hands. I don't really see what you accomplished. I (read more)
    Confession: I Destroyed The NYU Class Of 2023 GroupMe Chat
    November 17, 2019
    As an nyu alum, you are a hero, not one we need but one we deserve. (read more)
    Confession: I Destroyed The NYU Class Of 2023 GroupMe Chat