April showers might bring May flowers, but first they’re bringing you a super spring-y Greenmarket selection. Alongside the usual fare, there will be:
- Beth’s Farm Kitchen making a cameo appearance
- Freshly sprung spring lavender
- No Hodgsons Farm for the day
- A selection of Borghese Vineyards’ award-winning Long Island wines
- Note: the ostrich and pork stand will be moved toward the 116th Street end of the market to make room for the spring guest stands
As usual, you can use debit, credit, or EBT. (But sadly, still no Flex.)
Slightly provocative image via Wikimedia Commons.