The Butterfly Effect

You know what they say about rains in California and strawberries in New York City…

Click to show comments

@Anonymous I’m glad one taste is all it takes.

• Yikes says:

@Yikes Sounds like radiation

1. HAHAHA says:

@HAHAHA LOVE IT!

@Anonymous Yesterday in Westside there was a whole rack of strawberry pints being sold for $2.50..

1. Yet another reason says:

@Yet another reason Westside is superior to MW…

• I miss says:

@I miss Bwog weather.

• On My SoapBox says:

@On My SoapBox Buy Local!!

1. ... says:

@... yes, because when it comes to growing the finest produce, there’s nothing like good ol’ northeastern petrochemically fortified superfund supersoil .

@Anonymous ONE STRAWBERRY.

1. I actually . . . says:

@I actually . . . just wanted one half of a strawberry

• Sorry says:

@Sorry for the inconvenient.

1. Sigh says:

@Sigh I am ALWAYS sorry for the inconvenient.

• Ad

Have Your Say

Anyone ever notice that at bottom, Borat is mostly a repackaging of old Polish jokes? (read more)
    It’s Almost Judgement Day In America And The Moon Is Wet
    October 27, 2020
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Remember... they're always watching. (read more)
    Pigeons And Roaches And Rats, Oh My!
    October 26, 2020
    AGJFFNNFHVIDVMVOYOUUUUYYYYYYGOGOGINNHYG TGOTOOIOGGJHHKINNHJ AssoppSM DDDDDDDMDMCMSAAASSSCMMFVVNMMMMCMCCKMFRMRMRYOUOUOUUOUYYJJFFFJFFFJFFFFJFJFJFFFFFJFFJFFYYJGGJWWFFGVUFVUFVBHFDJBFFFUJVRUBNFUV JUGJFI BGBGFBFGBFBFFFHHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHGHRHRHBVDJSSJUOYOYOYIUUJNNNNMM,O,MOKMMIOTHHDHFRIFoiytjghnf (read more)
    Butler Archetypes: Dicking Around