Overheard: Summer Romance

Love is in the air! Just look around you—sometimes you have to squint a little, but there’s magic in the minutiae.

Awww

On  116th and Broadway:
Girl: So do you love me or not?
Guy: Right now I just have to take a massive dump.

Coming out of a girls’ bathroom:
Guy: I don’t understand what they’re for.
Girl: What? Wings?
Guy: Yes…

Thinkin’ about the future:
Girl: I could see myself getting married there. Butler is just so beautiful!
Guy [nodding head in agreement]: Yeah, definitely.

Unorthodox pick-up lines:
Guy: “I like your sandals”
Girl: “Thanks!”
Guy: “You look Native American.”
Girl: “…Thanks?”

Goofy flirtation via Wikimedia

• Ben says:

@Ben “Guy: I don’t understand what they’re for.
    Girl: What? Wings?
    Guy: Yes…”

Actually, could we get some confirmation on that one?

I’ve never quite figured it out either. Is it a side flow thing? Do I even want to know?

1. Girl says:

@Girl holds pad in place

1. yup says:

@yup also helps if the pad is a bit off center.

1. GOSH says:

@GOSH Aren’t feminine hygiene products nifty?

1. Ben says:

@Ben Uh. Well, I did ask.

Still, in the immortal words of Mr. Garrison “Frankly, Wendy, I just don’t trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn’t die.”

2. travesty says:

@travesty I’ve met girls before who’ve completely dissed wings on pads. MY UNDERWEAR COULD NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT THEM.

• who the f says:

@who the f wants to get married at a library? butler is not beautiful.

@Anonymous STOP WHINING YOU GO HERE.

• Love says:

@Love I love these overheards!! Keep em coming bwog!

@Anonymous Pretty sure that was Rajib Mitra and his girlfriend

@Anonymous The first quote that is

@Anonymous wait, he hasa gf? bummer

• Why says:

@Why are these kinda sexist?

1. Because says:

@Because smart girls speak softly

• Awww! says:

@Awww! OTTERS!

Tessa was supportive of the black lives matter movement and was against injustice. I hope she haunts your b*tch azz (read more)
    Racist Messages In FIJI GroupMe Surface, Involved Members Asked To Disaffiliate
    June 1, 2020
    Stop pretending like you think the joke was too far. It wasn’t. Don’t let Bwog and all of these fascist (read more)
    Racist Messages In FIJI GroupMe Surface, Involved Members Asked To Disaffiliate
    June 1, 2020
    The green commenter literally stated that they have made various "jokes about sexual assault and other f*** up s***" and (read more)
    Racist Messages In FIJI GroupMe Surface, Involved Members Asked To Disaffiliate
    June 1, 2020
    It is a well-known fact that FIJI has harbored rapists in their fraternity, including one who has assaulted multiple women (read more)
    Racist Messages In FIJI GroupMe Surface, Involved Members Asked To Disaffiliate