Overheard: Toto, I Have a Feeling We’re Not in California Anymore

As winter makes an early appearance, unsuspecting Californians are plagued by this foreign phenomenon known as “snow”.

Girl wearing a light hoodie and Toms, being carried on piggie back, screams:

“Awwww I hate cold, I wanna go home! I want California!”

Perhaps she was astonished at snowperson and his/her pet?

• It's True!! says:

@It's True!! It’s currently in the 70’s in California… :(

• Sage says:

@Sage Getting your Toms wet will make them smell. For the sake of your roommates, classmates, and library neighbors, do not wear them in rain or snow.

• man fuck the cold says:

@man fuck the cold i just want to party, become a charity fundraiser, and marry an asian guy i-banker.

– white girl, cc’12

• That Was I says:

@That Was I That was me. That was the author of this book.

• Man says:

@Man What the hell are Toms?

1. Sage says:

@Sage Googling “Toms” will give you the answer.