The One Where They Sign Into Hartley

Bwog was a 90s kid—we spent a lot of our youth pretending to be sick so we could stay home and watch Friends (until Nick@Nite came on, at least). We were thusly titillated by the following tip, sent in by fellow Central Perk Pundit Grace Rosen:

What happened to Monica's sweet rent-controlled apartment?

• this is says:

@this is hilarious. I need sleep.

• Chandler signing in Monica..? says:

@Chandler signing in Monica..? —cue audience reaction–

@Anonymous GRACE ROSEN IS DA BEST

1. g-money says:

@g-money Sticks and stones may break my bones but down votes correspond directly to my sense of self worth.

As for the rest of you, thank you! You know it’s always been my dream to be bwogfamous. I’d like to thank the Academy and Conor Skelding.

• Chandler says:

@Chandler Could I BE any more subtle?

• Actually says:

@Actually It’s Ms. Chanandler Bong.

@Anonymous I LOVE GRACE

• harhar says:

@harhar I always thought was pretty hilarious that this whole system exists when there’s absolutely no confirmation that anything the person signing in writes is accurate. Usually I just put some random loops into all the boxes. Either they should just have you flash your Columbia ID then take your guests, or the security guard should do the writing- or better yet we should pretend it’s almost 2012 and move the whole thing off paper.

Actual questions: Are these log books ever reviewed at all?

@Anonymous definitely not. i write ridiculous things in those sign-in books and i’ve signed people into residence halls where i don’t live

@Anonymous hahaha, I miss watching Friends on Thursday nights…

What should you actually Venmo people for?

hark, triton, HAAAAAARRRRRRRK (read more)
    Campus Buildings As Nominees For Best Picture: 2020 Edition
    January 22, 2020
    >The New York Times endorsed two candidates for the first time in history: Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren. So the NYT (read more)
    Bwoglines: Moving To Canada And Double Democratic Nominee Endorsement Edition
    January 21, 2020
    Unfortunately, those of us who work in the real world don't have the privilege of ignoring emails from the people (read more)
    6 Reasons You Should Let Me Into Your Seminar, Oh God Please I’m Begging You
    January 21, 2020
    As a Professor at this university I would not even bother to reply to this email at all, nor would (read more)
    6 Reasons You Should Let Me Into Your Seminar, Oh God Please I’m Begging You