The One Where They Sign Into Hartley

Bwog was a 90s kid—we spent a lot of our youth pretending to be sick so we could stay home and watch Friends (until Nick@Nite came on, at least). We were thusly titillated by the following tip, sent in by fellow Central Perk Pundit Grace Rosen:

What happened to Monica's sweet rent-controlled apartment?

@Anonymous hahaha, I miss watching Friends on Thursday nights…

• harhar says:

@harhar I always thought was pretty hilarious that this whole system exists when there’s absolutely no confirmation that anything the person signing in writes is accurate. Usually I just put some random loops into all the boxes. Either they should just have you flash your Columbia ID then take your guests, or the security guard should do the writing- or better yet we should pretend it’s almost 2012 and move the whole thing off paper.

Actual questions: Are these log books ever reviewed at all?

@Anonymous definitely not. i write ridiculous things in those sign-in books and i’ve signed people into residence halls where i don’t live

@Anonymous I LOVE GRACE

• Actually says:

@Actually It’s Ms. Chanandler Bong.

• Chandler says:

@Chandler Could I BE any more subtle?

@Anonymous GRACE ROSEN IS DA BEST

1. g-money says:

@g-money Sticks and stones may break my bones but down votes correspond directly to my sense of self worth.

As for the rest of you, thank you! You know it’s always been my dream to be bwogfamous. I’d like to thank the Academy and Conor Skelding.

• Chandler signing in Monica..? says:

@Chandler signing in Monica..? —cue audience reaction–

• this is says:

@this is hilarious. I need sleep.

Discrete math is like baby's first college math class, chill out brother (read more)
    A Bwogger’s Guide To Good First-Year Classes: Fall 2020 Edition
    August 4, 2020
    Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank (read more)
    Email From Columbia Admin Requests That Graduate Students And Faculty Reconsider Teaching Solely Online, Gives Three Days To Decide
    August 4, 2020
    Hi! That's totally fair. We don't condone excess socializing during the pandemic. However, we wrote this based on general freshman (read more)
    Things We Wish We Knew Our First-Year
    August 4, 2020
    It's laughable that there are already "scientific" papers on "long term covid 19 effects" where "long term" means a couple (read more)
    Everything We Know About Columbia’s Reopening Plan (As Of 7/28/2020)
    August 3, 2020