Michael C. Hall Brings Acting Legitimacy to Campus

In a day dominated by crowds fawning over Harry Potter, our campus was simultaneously graced by Dexter himself, Michael C. Hall. Korilla Truck Killer, anyone?

Photos by KK

@Anonymous I’m usually game for almost anything, but I have to say that joking about Thomas Nelford and Kathleen Roskot is in EXTREMELY poor taste.

1. Tasteless Jokes Thread says:

@Tasteless Jokes Thread Oh, like you knew anything about them before clicking on that WikiCU link.

Let’s tell tasteless jokes! What’s the difference between a pile of dead babies and a Porsche?

1. OP says:

@OP I knew who Thomas Nelford was. I graduated class of 2010, and I feed like everyone from that era was aware. When I started out, in 2006, even though everyone who knew anyone involved with the murder-suicide was well graduated at that point it was still, (quote unquote), real. I don’t know how to put it, exactly — it’s not like people don’t take sexual violence seriously now, but it was fresh enough that it came up during orientation during the discussion for whatever the sexual education thing was called then.

I remember a time when it was still a big deal is what I’m saying, a time when it was part of the shared conciousness of this school/ So maybe my problem is just that I’m too close to it. I didn’t know Kathleen’s name, or anything about her other than than that she had her throat cut in her Ruggles room by her boyfriend, but I sure as hell knew who Thomas Nelford was and what he did.

@Anonymous Knock knock!
      Who’s there?
      9/11.
      9/11 who?
      You said you’d never forget!

@Anonymous didnt think it was possible but you made a 9/11 joke that was funny and not egregiously offensive. mazel tov

@Anonymous Honestly, Bwog, where is your good judgement? Who would ever think that’s funny?

1. Mel Brooks says:

@Mel Brooks Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.

@Anonymous Send your letters to Tim Taylor c/o Tool Time, P.O. Box 32733, Detroit, MI 48252.

• But says:

@But did anyone spot his dark passenger?

• Well now says:

@Well now this is a celebrity worth talking to.

@Anonymous They’re filming a scene on 114th right now

• Poll says:

@Poll Guys, if you had the option of working as a gigolo, would you do it? yes or no.

@Anonymous EVERYONE VOTE FOR BOB!!! NO NEED TO WAIT FIVE MINUTES EITHER. SIMPLY TYPE ” sudo ipconfig set en1 DHCP” into your Mac OSX Terminal TO GET A NEW IP ADDRESS!!! THEN YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU’D LIKE.

LOVE,
    1337 haxor

@Anonymous What about Bob?

2. CS Major says:

@CS Major No, it’ll give you the same address unless you change your MAC address.

You got to do something like this (this is for wifi, substitute en0 (that’s a zero) for en1 if you’re on ethernet)

sudo ifconfig en1 down
      sudo ifconfig en1 ether 00:e2:e3:e4:e5:e6 – got to start with 00 (again, zeroes), but after that 0-9 and A-F are good in pairs of two with colons in between
      sudo ifconfig en1 up

And them maybe do what you suggested, although I think it’ll do it automatically.

Also I’m not going to vote for Bob. He’s a funny dude but he’s working away from his strengths – Bob, Louis C.K. is a 45 year old ugly man and you’re an attractive 20 year old — the same style isn’t going to work.

• Chip says:

@Chip she was my best friend… i dont hate you for your thoughtless words, moreimportantlyi wish health to you and yous.