Overseen At NSOP: Day 1

NSOP 2012 is in full swing, and the sweet ’16ers are everywhere—but there’s no need to get out of bed to gawk! We’ve captured all of the excitement of move-in day, so far, below. Send any photos, Overheards, or general information to tips@bwog.com, and we’ll add it to the post!

@Anonymous I’d date her.

• tbh says:

@tbh shady how bwog separated usher from top 100

• Karen the Librarian says says:

@Karen the Librarian says when I came onto campus this morning, the loudspeakers were blaring the Buzzcocks’ “Everybody’s Happy Nowadays,” which was released in 1979–when I was about the age of a senior, and then the incoming freshpeople were a good 15 years away from being born.

It was very confusing.

But a great song!

1. irritating typo says:

@irritating typo *when the incoming.

Sigh.

1. irritating person says:

@irritating person *stop being a douche.

Thanks.

1. SEAS '15 says:

@SEAS '15 That was Karen correcting herself, derp, use the Track button…

1. I broke out of the norm says:

@I broke out of the norm and gave Karen a thumbs down. Just because.

2. Well says:

@Well I gave YOU a thumbs down, just because!

Jerk.

3. Karen says says:

@Karen says I actually respect you for that. I’m not that special!

• south FL says:

@south FL i’m stuck in a hurricane. it’s weird to see other ppl going about their day.

@Anonymous Who the fuck can fit a piano in their dorm room?

• CC '12 says:

@CC '12 Maybe if I could start over as an undergrad, I’d have fun this time . . .

Where are you going this summer?

Why are all the characters in these cartoons wh*te? Is the author a secret white nationalist? (read more)
    COMIC: 5 Things I Wish I’d Known Before I Got To Columbia
    August 21, 2019
    Beware alcoholic professors controlled by scantily clad foreign satraps planted as their grad students. (read more)
    COMIC: 5 Things I Wish I’d Known Before I Got To Columbia
    August 21, 2019
    After coming to Columbia, I can't believe I even considered any other school. (read more)
    COMIC: 5 Things I Wish I’d Known Before I Got To Columbia
    August 21, 2019
    It figures, Diana's father in law was a confectioner in Rahway (read more)
    COMIC: 5 Things I Wish I’d Known Before I Got To Columbia