Overseen At NSOP: Day 1

NSOP 2012 is in full swing, and the sweet ’16ers are everywhere—but there’s no need to get out of bed to gawk! We’ve captured all of the excitement of move-in day, so far, below. Send any photos, Overheards, or general information to tips@bwog.com, and we’ll add it to the post!

@Anonymous I’d date her.

• tbh says:

@tbh shady how bwog separated usher from top 100

• Karen the Librarian says says:

@Karen the Librarian says when I came onto campus this morning, the loudspeakers were blaring the Buzzcocks’ “Everybody’s Happy Nowadays,” which was released in 1979–when I was about the age of a senior, and then the incoming freshpeople were a good 15 years away from being born.

It was very confusing.

But a great song!

1. irritating typo says:

@irritating typo *when the incoming.

Sigh.

1. irritating person says:

@irritating person *stop being a douche.

Thanks.

1. SEAS '15 says:

@SEAS '15 That was Karen correcting herself, derp, use the Track button…

1. I broke out of the norm says:

@I broke out of the norm and gave Karen a thumbs down. Just because.

2. Well says:

@Well I gave YOU a thumbs down, just because!

Jerk.

3. Karen says says:

@Karen says I actually respect you for that. I’m not that special!

• south FL says:

@south FL i’m stuck in a hurricane. it’s weird to see other ppl going about their day.

@Anonymous Who the fuck can fit a piano in their dorm room?

• CC '12 says:

@CC '12 Maybe if I could start over as an undergrad, I’d have fun this time . . .

Tessa was supportive of the black lives matter movement and was against injustice. I hope she haunts your b*tch azz (read more)
    Racist Messages In FIJI GroupMe Surface, Involved Members Asked To Disaffiliate
    June 1, 2020
    Stop pretending like you think the joke was too far. It wasn’t. Don’t let Bwog and all of these fascist (read more)
    Racist Messages In FIJI GroupMe Surface, Involved Members Asked To Disaffiliate
    June 1, 2020
    The green commenter literally stated that they have made various "jokes about sexual assault and other f*** up s***" and (read more)
    Racist Messages In FIJI GroupMe Surface, Involved Members Asked To Disaffiliate
    June 1, 2020
    It is a well-known fact that FIJI has harbored rapists in their fraternity, including one who has assaulted multiple women (read more)
    Racist Messages In FIJI GroupMe Surface, Involved Members Asked To Disaffiliate