Bwog Out

scariest motherfucking picture ever

you, basically

Unless you’re one of the unlucky ones who has a lit hum essay due at midnight tomorrow (Mark Lilla, we’re looking at you) or a rescheduled midterm sometime this weekend, Bwog would like to wish you a drunken and unproductive relaxing spring break. To paraphrase the words of KSho, we “hope this break affords you the opportunity to eat real food switch gears, catch up with your pets family and friends, or do nothing something completely different.”

Bwog will return the Monday after spring break, pissed off, hungover, and a little more well rested, for the last eight weeks of the spring 2013 semester.

Greenscreen via Shutterstock

• that man says:

@that man (Mark Lilla) is the best

• Mhm says:

@Mhm Yeah, I’ll let you know when I have that bod, Bwog.

• Sexiled says:

@Sexiled Dear Bwog,

My roommate’s boyfriend came over for spring break and will be staying here for a week (yeah…I know -_-). As the libraries are closed at night, would you kindly give me some suggestions on where to read near campus? I am noise-sensitive by the way.

Thanks,

1. Sexy time says:

@Sexy time Threesome?

1. Sexiled says:

@Sexiled I appreciate the suggestion, yet I’m looking for a place to study.

@Anonymous Well that sucks. That’s kind of inconsiderate of you. Do you have any friends leaving for break that you could crash in their room? (They would have had to leave you a key or their door unlocked though :/)

1. What? says:

@What? How is it inconsiderate of her? If anything, it’s the roommate who’s being inconsiderate.

2. perplexed says:

@perplexed if their friends let her in, that would be inconsiderate of their friends by then

@Anonymous what about an empty classroom in hamilton? Just go before they lock the door for the night, and stay. Joe’s coffee? Often fairly quiet after it closes, I think? And maybe the other coffeeshops around will be somewhat quiet during break,

@Anonymous TC library is open til 11 next week

@Anonymous The MechE computer lab is always open. Someone will open the door for you. Also, the LLC has nice skylounges.

• Sexiled says:

@Sexiled Well her boyfriend sort of showed up “surprisingly” the day before my last midterm which leaves me no time to plan ahead. I still want to sleep in my room. I’m only looking for a quiet place that has soft chairs to read and write my essays. But thanks anon!

1. BSGS says:

@BSGS Go to the GS lounge. Just yank annoyingly on the door several times and someone will let you in. Probably.

• Sexiled says:

@Sexiled Wow thank you all! That’s a lot of places! I can go try every one of them in the upcoming days :D

• Metrocard says:

@Metrocard it’s spring break! get off campus!