What If We Kissed…
Newsletter Editor Eva Sher is a big fan of memes. She sends memes to her friends like it’s her job. A new meme has surfaced, suggesting places to kiss. She has collected some ideas of places to kiss around campus from fellow Bwoggers and made their suggestions into memes. You’re welcome.
Some other Bwoggers have suggested:
- On the spiral staircase in Ferris, letting the whole dining hall revel in your love and block everyone from using that mode of exit.
- The middle of the hallway, any hallway.
- On top of the Carman security desk.
- In the JTS elevator, which is the jankiest elevator on campus INCLUDING Hamilton.
- Adjacent to the door that leads to the Pupin roof that’s usually locked/alarmed.
- In office hours.
- In the Columbia Student Mail Center.
- In the Lerner first floor bathroom.
- At Chef Mike’s Station in John Jay.
- At Hartley Hospitality.
Visual abominations via Eva Sher