“Mark Zuckerberg’s most valuable friend” and TED lecturer extraordinaire, Sheryl Sandberg, will speak at the Barnard Commencement. Girls, you’re in for a treat. The Facebook COO is known for her superb speaking skills and business savvy. A tireless advocate for woman’s leadership, Sandberg managed to pierce the Frat-boy bubble of Facebook and become Zuckerberg’s go-to woman. Meanwhile, she juggles a family back home. On why we have too few female executives, Sandberg insists: “woman systematically underestimate their own abilities.” Sure, many have discussed the career woman’s balancing act, but it’s still refreshing to hear someone explain it all so eloquently and genuinely.
54 °F, Fair
- viva on Bucket List: Venezuela, Rocket Science, Janet Mock, Stretch Johnson
- mohawk guy! on Bucket List: Venezuela, Rocket Science, Janet Mock, Stretch Johnson
- Daniel on Columbia Just #Blue Itself (Again)
- Anonymous on Columbia Just #Blue Itself (Again)
- Anonymous on Bwoglines: Holding Down the Fort Edition
Comments are closed.