“Mark Zuckerberg’s most valuable friend” and TED lecturer extraordinaire, Sheryl Sandberg, will speak at the Barnard Commencement. Girls, you’re in for a treat. The Facebook COO is known for her superb speaking skills and business savvy. A tireless advocate for woman’s leadership, Sandberg managed to pierce the Frat-boy bubble of Facebook and become Zuckerberg’s go-to woman. Meanwhile, she juggles a family back home. On why we have too few female executives, Sandberg insists: “woman systematically underestimate their own abilities.” Sure, many have discussed the career woman’s balancing act, but it’s still refreshing to hear someone explain it all so eloquently and genuinely.
40 °F, Fair
- lol on CU Players Outplay Themselves with Mother Courage and Her Children
- "He writes like a total virgin." on Campus Sex Club: Part One
- Really? on “Feminism Is” on BuzzFeed
- RePete on Barnard Keynote Speaker Announced
- Anonymous on Housing Reviews 2014: River
Comments are closed.
HAVE YOUR SAY