The Butler gods have spoken. Starting next Tuesday, this hallowed building’s fifth and sixth floors will be open 24/7, thereby inviting 170 more students to join their sleepless comrades on Milstein floors two, three, and four. But remember friends, this is a trial run, so if you really want more 24-hour space in Butler, you’ve gotta use it! If the trial goes well, Butler’s powers that be have agreed to make the change permanent, meaning that Butler floors two through six will be open 24-hours, ALL YEAR LONG. Can ya dig it?!
49 °F, Fair
- lol on “Feminism Is” on BuzzFeed
- Anonymous on Israel Apartheid Week Causes A Stir At Barnard
- Anonymous on Barnard Housing Reviews 2014: Cathedral Gardens
- In before SJP disrupts this event on USenate Update On Sexual Assault Policy And Town Hall
- Anonymous on Barnard Housing Reviews 2014: Hewitt
Comments are closed.
HAVE YOUR SAY