Waking Up With Bwog: Thirsty Thursday
Written by Bwog Staff
Moooornin y’all, A+ work on getting Beta shut down before midnight. The war on fun: it’s real! Now get some coffee, pancakes, and ginger ale and get ready for more activities.
- Charting the Course (BC), 9:30-11 am, Held Lecture Hall/304 Barnard Hall. Learn how to learn.
- Being a Transfer Student at Barnard, 10 am-noon, Sulzberger Parlor, 3rd floor Barnard Hall. Learn how to be a transfer student.
- Alumna Summer Reading Forum (BC), 1:30-3 pm, Event Oval, Elizabeth Benedict, BC’76, will talk about her book Mentors, Muses, & Monsters.
- Well, nothing very interesting is happening for CU during the day besides some advising sessions, BUT THEN:
- NYC Event: Victoria Gardens (CU/BC), 8-11 pm. Party on, friends. Send your story to email@example.com or use our anonymous tips form. Anonymity is always guaranteed.
One Thing To Do Before Graduating: [Today we’re giving you two pieces of advice for the price of one thing.]
Beyonce Knowles Carter Meriam Raouf: Lose that virginity. Not so much because you need to have sex to fit in, because, let’s be honest, there’s a ton of abstinence being practiced on this campus. But because that mission will probably take you below 110th street or just more into 116th. Either get involved off campus or get involved on campus. Netflix, Reddit, imgur, all those bastards, can eat up a semester, and then a year. And you’ll wish you’d only watched Parks and Rec all the way through one time, and done something instead.
Will Hughes: Spitters are quitters.
Know Your Alums:
Be proud, you’re joining the company of these fine humans: