Bwog Asked: What’s The Best Part About Fall?
Written by Bwog Staff
We’re trying to stop denying it: fall is upon us. To that end, we asked our Sunday Butlerites: what’s the best part of the season?
- It’s not hot enough that it’s disgusting and I want to kill myself, but I’m from LA so I don’t want to freeze my ass off, but I can wear a fucking sweater.
- It rains and I’m from London so I feel at home
Security Guards & Cafe:
- Hockey — favorite team, The Rangers
- I don’t care about it
- No one’s on the streets
- The coming snow
- Looking forward to seeing the leaves change, I’m from Miami
- Salted caramel mochas
- Good weather for hiking in the park
- My birthday
- The weather. Like mid-60s
- Mocking people who get pumpkin spice lattes
- The clothing
- The changing of the leaves
- Pumpkin pie
- Cool breeze
- The temperature because it’s not too cold
- Leaves falling since I’ve never experienced that
- I don’t know…I wish there were an apple orchard somewhere around here. I feel like that’s really fall-ish
- The leaves.
- I guess I’ve just really enjoyed the weather recently
- What? Really…? I don’t know.
- Everything is pumpkin flavored
- The trees
- The perfect sweater weather
- Fall accessories — SCARVES
- Getting to wear boots and scarves!
- (Rolled eyes, shrug) Nothing.
- (Long contemplation) No finals. (Big smile)
Fall via Shutterstock
Tags: all you need is a light sweater!, bwog asked, bwog misses that stretch of highway back in jersey where you can see all the leaves, everyone loves sweater weather, scarves!, the best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time