As this Thursday officially marks the middle of the semester, Bwog
annoyed everyone politely asked the Butler patrons tonight what does a midterm mean to them?
- I’m probably a bad person to ask because I only have one midterm
- Well you got to put in a solid effort you know. I think it’s actually harder than finals week cause you still have to go to all your other classes and do all the work for those.
- A few days of not getting enough sleep
- Eating too much
- Plain crazy
- Preparing for exams. Is that a good answer?
- Tough exams in the middle of the semester
- No sleep
- Like a really long paper- I’m an anthro and polisci major, so.
- Lots of work
- A nuisance
- A test
- A test if we knew the right amount of material at the right time
Pensive studier via Shutterstock