Momma Bwog is already worried about all of you kids being sad and your mental health and it’s not even the last day of classes yet. To cheer you all up and bring you back to some happier times away from work, Bwoggers
bugged asked tonight’s patrons of Butler what is their happy place to survive finals?
- Not here…
- Here! Not there (pointing at Butler)
- Having a joint outside of Butler instead of a cigarette… hypothetically speaking of course ; – )
- Not my bed because my room is freezing…
- My bed!
- St. Bart’s
- My bed
- A room full of cats
- Girl with headphones: “What…? I’ve never really thought about it.”
- Person hiding in the stairwell: “The Heights!”
- Probably my bed. (Public health school)
- My sister’s bed.
- Going for a walk.
- Listening to music.
- Watching a movie.
- Riverside park. At 100th.
- My room.
- My room with the Christmas lights on.
- the beach
- 202 in Butler because he likes social study atmosphere
- back patio watching the sunset at home in Seattle
- Barcelona in the summer
- submerged in white mocha chocolate
The innocent via Shutterstock