You could say that Bwog’s inner-love for sports is showing with the Super Bowl tonight and the Winter Olympics starting on Friday. With athletic jubilee in our souls, Bwoggers made their way through Butler a little bit earlier than usual tonight to ask people what sport do they actually like to watch.
- The only sport I watch is Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
- Or people running to their rooms after one night stands.
- What? Volleyball.
- The Olympics, I guess.
- Yeah no I don’t watch sports.
- I want to be watching the Super Bowl but I have to study. My roommate (who’s a diehard Broncos fan) is texting me updates.
- *Much apprehension* Swimming is a sport, right?
- Circulation desk guy: If I could choose anything? The World Cup.
- None, I hate sports
- I don’t really care about sports.
Pretty man with a basketball via Shutterstock