Should You Drop That Class?
Written by Bwog Staff
The answer is…probably yes. We’re still at the beginning of the add/drop period, but as you shop seminar after lecture after colloquium, keep these tips in mind when you’re deciding whether or not to take a class.
- If the professor uses too many academic words and is generally verbose–you will fall asleep as the semester continues.
- If the professor assigned reading before the damn class began
- If the classroom is on a Hamilton floor higher than 5
- If there are more than three midterms (~Mowsh Bio~)
- If the professor prefers that you not eat in class
- If the professor assigns their own expensive-ass book
- If your ex is in the class and he leaves class 5 minutes early so he can avoid you
- If it’s Advanced Programming
- If there are field trips!
- If you can drop a quiz/homework/test/whatever
- Related: if there’s no final
- If the professor provides cookies for the final (Prof. Mercer for Philosophy and Feminism!)
- If you got in off the waitlist
- If there’s a TILF–TA I’d like to fuck.