Callout: Give Us Our Grades
Written by Bwog Staff
It is now a full two weeks since Columbia’s last day of finals. That’s fourteen days, or 336 hours, or 20,160 minutes. That’s… a whole lot of time. And yet, so many of our professors still haven’t graded our final exams, papers, and projects. You have the time, you don’t have anything better to do, so what gives? Get those red pens going and input our final grades already!
In particular, we want to call out:
- Varzi: Metaphysics
- Gabriel Perez-giz: Physics 1401
- Ross Posnock: American Modernism
- Paul Sajda: Biostatistics for Engineers
- Marcelo Toldedo: MusicHum
- Deborah Mowshowitz: Introductory Biology
- Josef Sorett: Intro to African-American Studies
- Natasha Lightfoot: The Modern Caribbean
If any other professor is holding out on you, comment their name and class on this post and we’ll add them to the list.
What Columbia looks like right now via Wikimedia Commons
Tags: almost put a linguistics prof on here but he got his grades in this morning, callout, if you're a barnard student who didn't do course evals and hasn't gotten ANY grades yet... we're sorry, prezbei wouldn't do this to us, professors, snowed in, what do profs even do during winter break, what gives?