Second weekend at school and we’ve already got some campus clingers and some city goers amongst us (even if the 1 was shut down this weekend). Columbia students will always find a way… Send along your adventures next weekend wherever they may be to email@example.com.
- Classic hipsters: At Postcrypt, it’s full. Organizer says, ‘we made a Facebook event this week, that was a mistake.’”
- Ominous tip about R.A.’s quotas: “That’s it. I hear they’re getting mad quotas this year, and it’s no stretch of the imagination to figure out which students will be targeted.”
- “I went to a party/fundraiser for a North Dakota abortion clinic #mylifeisBarnard”
- “I semi-soberly knocked over a table (with FOUR drinks on it) at the Dam while trying to high five my friend and caused a ruckus.”
- “The girl who was walking around with her DSLR camera at ADP is named Sandy Kim and she’s a ~~well known~~ photographer. She’s doing an undercover piece for NY Mag. … a few sophomores got her into the party as “‘visual arts major who lives in Nussbaum’.”
- Do we have a poopetrator on our campus?
“although this specific action wasn’t *prohibited*…”
- “Drank some champagne (discreetly) on the High Line followed by going to a show at Upright Citizens Brigade, as classy ladies do.”
- “Downtown at a speakeasy drinking out of a glass shaped like a MOTHERFUCKING SKULL”
- “Update on the skull goblet: I may or may not have taken it and now I own a skull goblet. I ate cereal out of it this morning because I love it so much.”
- “Drank, drank some more, went to the Chromeo concert in Central Park, which was awesome.”
- “Went to the 9/11 memorial. walked from 96th st. to campus with friend, getting Koronets and a Tom’s milkshake on the way.”