A relatively calm week in Morningside, as midterms faded from memory and New York no-contest elections provided little to get Bwog’s knickers in a knot. Even so, news happened! Here are the highlights.
– CNN will bring you election polls, but Bwog will bring you election food, election fights, and how to do your civic duty.
– Better watch your back: there’s an axe murderer abroad, and he doesn’t hide the traces.
– Getting out of town, but not to midtown–perchance to the Eastern Bloc?
– A cracked out interview, a crackup stunt, and the crackinest campus band you ever did see.
– A rockstar bureacrat, and a bureaucratic move that we can’t quite figure out.
– Bwog on sex: a dangerous proposition.
Tags: week in review