Passing the time
Written by Bwog Staff
This morning Bwog groggily pulled open the shades, groaned, and fell back into bed, just like you. Now which one of you incurred God’s wrath?
Well whatever sin you committed to bring on the storm, we forgive you, and here are eight things you can do to pass this Sunday so you don’t go nuts.
8. Take a kayak across Lerner Lake to Barnard Bayou for free barbeque, indie rock, and love at the now-inside WBAR bash!
7. Take the pre-frosh to the tunnels or just tell them bogus legends. Take bets to see how much they believe.
6. Taxes? Do any of you actually have finances to consider? You could also spend this time determining how fucked you are because of corrupt loan lenders.
5. Read the crazy entries on Go Ask Alice.
4. Recite the mantra “April showers bring May flowers.” Or just acknowledge it in passing.
3. Use up your extra meals and/or dining dollars having a feast in John Jay. We suggest making one big plate of waffles for the table, adding ice cream and granola, and digging in.
2. Try to determine whether or not you’re actually in a relationship with your significant other, as the relationship status section on Facebook has been on the fritz lately. Zuckerberg, don’t funk with our hearts.
1. Make your hall lounge into a communal hang-out spot for once.