From the 6th Floor of Hamilton

South Lawn is standing-room-only.

jhg

Click to show comments

• iroc says:

@iroc god damn closed lawns. pretty green grass is too sacred even for protesters…but not for orientation.

• joel greenbergstein says:

@joel greenbergstein you know what the surprising thing is? sitting in a mob on south lawn did not, in fact, cause ahmedinejad to stop in his tracks and say, “oh my fucking god what have i been thinking all this time? i was so wrong. HUMAN RIGHTS FOR EVERYBODY!!”

i feel so gyped.

• Oh Columbia says:

@Oh Columbia How I love thee! A crowd that size and you STILL won’t open both lawns.

• 07 Alum says:

@07 Alum I registered and took a 4 hour lunch break to go. To anyone that says that I shouldn’t have gotten a spot because I’m not a student: 1) the system let me and 2) I’ve probably paid more to Columbia in tuition anyways.

So proud of Columbia.

• its says:

@its good photo, i wish columbia would come out like this for other things more often..

• argh says:

@argh i had a really good seat before i had to leave for class. i probably could have sold that spot on craigslist for $20.

• CC 2007 says:

@CC 2007 i agree. i wish i were out on south lawn instead of sitting in my office right now.

• 07alum says:

@07alum this makes me miss columbia so much

• and hi says:

@and hi also, i’m watching from the sipa library lab. come say hello.

• it is on says:

@it is on it just started.

bwog, can we get a game thread going?

thanks.

• anon says:

@anon Schapiro Hall is not even full…

• Ad

Have Your Say

WHY WOULD YOU PUT NUDES AS YOUR BACKROUND, you will get in trouble in like 0.02 seconds, this is (read more)
    How To Impress Your Class Crush On Zoom
    October 31, 2020
    You really expect me to put a nude as my bg in class??????????????? WHAT KIND OF- (read more)
    How To Impress Your Class Crush On Zoom
    October 30, 2020
    Oh goodness This happened to me today but worse becuse my friend scream out "ooouuu you farted!!!" ahh it (read more)
    How To Recover From Farting On Zoom: A Step-By-Step Guide
    October 30, 2020
    I need to know what kind of bread you have. Please. (read more)
    Dress Up As Alma (And Other Statues) For Halloween