CCSC Campaign Trail: Day 1
Written by Bwog Staff
Today we saw our share of CCSC election controversy, but the E-board race has not been stirred too much.
Now that policy can be discussed, however, more substance has emerged from the Krebs and Damooei camps. Damooei seems to have taken the lead in the multimedia department, already having released five videos on Youtube. Expect a Krebs video later in the week. There is a quick breakdown of some of the party priorities after the jump.
Alidad (Connect Columbia)
- Working to actively bring in student groups.
- Revamp Lerner 6 for student space
- Get satellite gyms for Shapiro and Broadway
- Favorite HamDel sandwich: Grilled Cheese
George (Experience Columbia)
- Increase transparency in CCSC by publishing meeting records and the funding process.
- Reinvigorate CC spirit by spicing up Hamilton, CC’s flagship building.
- Have a convenient student page (like UPenn’s) that accesses relevant pages for students.
- Favorite HamDel sandwich: Grilled Chicken #5