Wanted: Daily Editors
Written by Bwog Staff
Bwog’s in the market for a daily editor or two for the new semester. The job: writing the various posts for your day, covering breaking news, and generally running the Bwog’s minute-to-minute operations. Perks include scaring administrators, advance free food knowledge, the chance to write witty headlines, and free extra emails.
If that strikes your fancy, send us the following:
1. A list of five (5) ideas for future posts and/or consistent features.
2. One (1) previous Bwog post you liked and why.
3. One (1) previous Bwog post you didn’t like and why.
4. A mock Bwog post on a topic of your choice, not to exceed three hundred (300) words.
5. Areas of Columbia life you’re interested in writing about (student government, city, arts, administration, sports, food, etc.)
Email these things to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 16th at 11:59 PM. Email any questions to the same email address. Don’t fret, first years: we’re in fact especially looking for 2013s, so, if anything, your newness helps. Happy applying!