For Your Résumé: Daily Editors and Contributors Wanted
Written by Bwog Staff
Welcome back! Bwog is continually looking to bring in new talent to our crew of eye-rollers, so we’re trolling Butler for a few new Daily Editors:
The Official Job Description: Writing the posts for your assigned day, creeping around with a camera, and generally running the second-to-second operations of this noble weblog.
The Official Perks: Getting quick answers from administrators, explaining to people how to pronounce “Bwog” without yelling, and free press releases.
The Official Application: If you’re still interested, please stress over the following puzzles and get back to us at [email protected]. The application is due Sunday, 1/24/10, at 12:00 noon. Thanks in advance!
- Draw what Bwog looks like in your head. No, don’t redesign our website. If you can’t draw, make a collage or do some finger-painting.
- What do you love about Bwog? What do you hate about Bwog? Write as much as you want, but no theses, please.
- Pick one of the following three scenarios and write 200-300 words in a mock Bwog post. Bwog will deduct points if you refer to Bwog in the third-person too often.
- PrezBo trades in his limo and driver for a motorcycle and a handlebar mustache.
- CrackDel raises the price of the Spicy Special to $10 and starts carding. Riots ensue.
- Hawkma is eaten by a bald eagle. Squirrels everywhere rejoice.
Too much work? We’d love to have you as a contributor to pitch story ideas and cover events. Keep an eye out for our Official First Meeting Announcement later this week (plan for Sunday evening).
Questions? If you must, email [email protected].